Monday 30 September 2013

Visakhapatnam and its hidden treasures


It’s always a delight to get lost inside the meadows of lush green environment
and what makes it more amazing is a picturesque view of surrounding area always gives you an opportunity to relax your mind.
Allow a moment of your life in a plenty of atmospheric fever of DImsa renowned for its dance has a beauty to be explore so if you are planning your trip to a south India then pay a visit to a green valley of Visakhapatnam profusion of clear sky and lush of greenery is what we call Vizag or Visakhapatnam.
It was my fortune or rather says a call from opium to visit Visakhapatnam I drove my anxious way and held up high at the glowing Ghats of east where a shinning Akaru with a tint of green captured my mind, a serene point occupied by prominence of hills and valleys was just mind blowing.
Magical ranges of hills with a terrace of valley accompanied by a beauty of cave and virgin lands is all we would find here apart from that a rich culture and adventure is guarantee to indulge your mind with magnificent.
Much cause of the initiative of Andhra Pradesh torism I made my way here without ant hassles and trouble and the package I opted for fortunately covered all the range of beauty of Visakhapatnam


Though I love to venture out on my own, I chose to make an exception this time, as I didn't want to miss out on any important locations. After an informal chat with the locals, I learnt that my best bet would be the rail-road tour, conducted by the AP tourism. The package covered Simhachalam temple, Kailasgiri hillock, Rushikonda beach, Araku valley and Borra caves were a main attraction included at my package.

My journey started on a route of railway track and a most splendid thing I witnessed was a hue of Araku adding more delight to my journey what amazed me was a broad track usually we see a narrow track in a hilly station but this was something different and above all an overlooking beauty of Ooty of AP added more delight while I was crossing a bridges and tunnels.
Once I got out of train it was time for a bus to take me into the beauty of Kailasagiri hill Top Park from where you could take a glimpse of enormous effigy of lord Shiva more than a 6 view points of Hill top Park was efficiently preserved for tourism to blossom.

From there a ride to tribal museum was just fantastic though I was cery anxious to know and learn about Araku tribe my visit there rerve me with a n opportunity to get the impending story of their survivals, significance, history and their chronicles.
My final stoppage was a Cave of Borra without wasting a time I enter into a cave and witness the beauty inside filled with stalagmites and stalactites which is said to have a great market value.

A quick glimpse of Simhachalam temple, RK beach and the famous submarine museum at Vizag encourage my mind and did not stop me to appreciate its beauty and wonders.
At the same time Dimsa dance I witnessed was amazing to see however the prolific was Araku with meadow of green and caves with an internal beauty.





No comments:

Post a Comment