Monday 25 November 2013

Madhuban Resort Where Ethnic Meets Modernity




Madhuban Resort Where Ethnic Meets Modernity 

Madhuban Resort and spa is a well know five star resort located just 40 kms smooth drive from Vadodara airport. Enveloped delicately
by the lush greenery, the resort is spread over 22 acres on the outskirts of Anand district. The most beautiful part of the resort is its sprawling area covered in greenery and the five star resorts that combines ethnic architecture and design with modern facilities. 

The resort is outstandingly covered by the delicacy of trees and sprawling gardens. As I reached the Madhuban resort, I was so impressed that I got tempted to explore its beauty. I have booked my room in Mandavdi Gom Cottage and as I reached the room, I found the perfect combination of ethnicity that envelops the modernity. After taking some rest and refreshment, I first thing I did was take a tour to Gom Ni Sheri, a picturesque location soaked in the world old architecture. The Gom Ni Sheri was divided into two which compromised of Amba Ni Pol with Mango Trees and Chickoo Ni Pol with Chickoo Trees. 

After spending time amid the greenery, next I head to see other rooms and suites which comprises of Mandavdi Gom Cottages, Mandavdi Gom Deluxe Cottages built in the traditional Gujarati Style, Zanzariyu or deluxe suites, Zulaniya or bridal suites and presidential suites. The most fascinating accommodation is the Madhuban Tents, the Zamkudi Gom, the entrance is lined with Guava Trees and is called Jamfal Ni Pol. 

The room offers the beautiful view, the scintillating pool, sprawling lawns and the spa. The Gom No Otlo in particular catches my attention. It enhances the beauty and is inspired by a tradition, where villagers would gather in the evenings to talk about those villagers, who hadn’t turned up. I was surprised to see such a wonder and beauty composed so well and perfectly amid the lush greenery. After taking the sights and scenes, I headed to the swimming pool, Gom Ni Talavdi. It is not an ordinary pool like others. It is said to be one of the largest 300 ft long pool in Gujarat, that snakes though a number of mango trees and suitably designed to accommodate all. 

Apart from enjoying the beauty of the natural surroundings and luxury of the room, one can indulge in several exciting activities in at the resort. One can enjoy sports, water polo to Karaoke.  I was out to explore the tennis academy, kid’s zone, yoga centre and the amphitheatre. Families gather at these places and the astounding sound of laughter and cheers fills the air. 

Coming to the cuisine served here, it is simply astounding. You would never stop licking your fingers once your finish the delicious meals served so elegantly on your plates. I was served sumptuous meal of cheese chilly soup, greek salad, pizza and the bistro Kouzina for lunch. There was Chai Bar that serves 11 varieties of tea, Wellness Bar, the Juice Bar 24 Seven, Coffee Shop, Bake a Cake and Confectionery Shop. Here at Madhuban Resorts and Spa, there are varieties of cuisines to choose from. Besides, there’s room service too. 

After that I made my way to Sohum Spa and the Signature Salon Spa, where the wonders of the fingers worked so magically to relax my strain nerves and sweet body pain. As the time progressed to towards night, it was time for me to retire for the day. But as i left for the room for the night to welcome it begins to rain.  I sit in the silence of the room, with a coffee in hand, enjoying the serenity of the resort. 

In a mood to be pampered, I make my way to the Sohum Spa and The Signature Salon Spa, where I am treated to a relaxing massage and beauty services, respectively. By the time I retire to my room, night falls, and it begins to rain. I sit in silence, with a cup of coffee in hand, all the while enjoying the serenity of the resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment